Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Organic Life Clothing. This website is owned and operated by Organic Life Clothing. We are located at:
+353 61 539 000
Purchasing from and general use of the Organic Life Clothing website:
- We encourage you to do your own research on products and brands to ensure you are getting the right fit for you and your family.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The Terms and Conditions of this site may be updated and changed from time to time, all changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address you provide on registration or when making a purchase and by a suitable announcement on the site.
- All products offered on this site are subject to availability. We may withdraw products for sale from this website at any stage without prior notification. Prices for our products are subject to change at any time, but changes in pricing will not affect any order(s) you have already placed, unless an error in pricing has occurred.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Organic Life Clothing. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, photography and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the express authorisation of Organic Life Clothing. To get such authorisation, please Contact Us.
- If, for any reason, we are unable to fulfil an order that you have made, we will inform you and we will issue you with a refund for that product. You may also be offered the option of amending your order and choosing a different product, if you prefer.
- All children’s clothing under the age of 11 in Ireland are exempt from VAT. The majority of other items and accessories for children on offer from Organic Life Clothing are rated at the standard rate of 23% (as and from March 1st 2021). VAT incurring items will be marked for your awareness.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Please see our Delivery information page for more terms and information.
Exchange, Returns & Refund
- We source suppliers and products with strong track records for excellent quality, especially with regard to sustainable manufacturing processes and high quality production. However, we understand that from time to time there may be manufacturing faults with your purchase. On these rare occasions, please contact us as soon as possible and an Organic Life Clothing Team member will assist with your issue.
- We will cover return postage costs to us, if there was a mistake on our part or a flaw in the product. If you choose to exchange for another product, we will cover the cost of postage to you.
- For every purchase, there is a cooling off period of 28 days from purchase date. You may receive a full refund or exchange the product for another Organic Life Clothing product.
- If you would like to return a non-faulty product for refund or exchange within the 28 day period, such products must be in perfect, unworn, unused condition, with tags still attached or enclosed within the return packaging. All such product returns to us will be at the customer’s postage expense, as will the cost of us sending any new product to you.
- Differences in cost for all exchanged items will be refunded to you where the cost is lower than the original product purchased or paid by you where the cost is higher than the original purchase.
If you need to return or exchange goods, please send us an email or call us on +353 61 539000. You can expect to receive this refund within 14 days of your receipt of items.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes will be decided only by the Irish courts.